As a Senior Software Architect you will create and develop automotive systems for our clients across the globe. You and your team will be responsible for the planning, design, development, implementation, testing and operation of all the systems and services which have been identified as necessary and appropriate by our clients.
- Developing software architecture for middleware platforms.
- Define software components, relationships, external interfaces, and dynamic behaviour.
- Analyse customer requirements, derive software architecture requirements, and ensure their traceability in the architectural design.
- Consider functional safety aspects in design and software construction.
- Ensure that your architectural design can be validated by software integration tests.
- Support the project team regarding efficiency, quality, and maintainability of the software.
- Discuss software architecture topics with the customer
Skills & Qualifications
- You have several years of technical experience in complex embedded systems and embedded automotive systems.
- You have a proven track record as Software Architect (m/f/d).
- You understand the impact of design decisions on quality, reliability, and performance.
- You have solid experience of UML and relevant modelling tools.
- You have profound knowledge in safety-relevant software development (ISO 26262).
- You are familiar with software development processes and the V-model.
- You have a profound knowledge of requirements engineering.
- You are experienced in C++ and RTOS (e.g. OSEK, QNX).