Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Senior SDET – Multimedia
90 - 120 PLN/h net B2B
Take part in building the future of Augmented Reality as Senior SDET – Multimedia.
We’re looking for extraordinary specialists, who’d like to work on a next-generation AR product for our US-based
client, who’s one of the world’s front runners in building AR solutions that solve real-world problems, improve lives
and bring entertainment.
- Drive requirement validation at both the API and system levels in order to perform functional and non-functional validation of the algorithms, APIs, and services that make up our Multimedia deliverables that
cover the following:
- audio/Video Playback,
- camera Capture
- real-time Streaming
- Define or develop samples or scripts using C ++, C to assist with the testing
- Execute subjective testing in different environments and scenarios to verify computer
vision improvements with jitter, judder, swim, mapping, and tracking
- Analyze various components of the Magic Leap systems, collaborate with various
development teams, and use your technical expertise to investigate, troubleshoot and verify software
defects and other technical issues
- Experience with being able to analyze logs to help root cause the issue or determine the component(s)
- Review integrated code change to isolate which one might be causing a failure within a release
- Software development experience working on embedded products or mobile applications with a minimum
a few of those years having an emphasis on multimedia testing
- Experience with video codecs H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC, MPEG-4, VP8, VP9
- Experience with audio codecs AAC, HE-AACv1/v2, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC
- Experience with multimedia streaming protocols (DASH, HLS, RTSP)
- Good to have working experience on Camera module operations, Camera testing methodology, digital image
- Strong passion for quality, ability to work independently with attention to detail, ability to adapt to dynamic
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, QA terminology, and processes
- Experience with test case management tool (trail), defect tracking (JIRA)
- Programming experience with C/C++, Python, or Shell scripts would be a plus
- Very good english
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.