Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Senior SDET – Graphics
90 - 120 PLN/h net B2B
Take part in building the future of Augmented Reality as Senior SDET – Multimedia.
We’re looking for extraordinary specialists, who’d like to work on a next-generation AR product for our US-based
client, who’s one of the world’s front runners in building AR solutions that solve real-world problems, improve lives and bring entertainment.
- Work with the software component and QA teams to define, develop, and execute white-box tests at
the API level, black-box tests, and system-level tests that will allow us to perform functional and non-functional validation of the algorithms, APIs, and services that make up our graphics deliverables.
- Execute subjective and exploratory testing in different environments and scenarios to verify graphically
improvements in areas that are specific to our technology (jitter, judder, swim, color separation)
- Develop scripts/samples were applicable on supported SDKs or native language to assist with the
validation of requirements
- Analyze various components of our systems, collaborate with various development teams, and use your
technical expertise to investigate, troubleshoot and verify software defects and other technical issues
- Experience with being able to analyze logs to help root cause the issue or determine the component(s)
- Review integrated code change to isolate which one might be causing a failure within a release
- Software development experience working on embedded products or mobile applications with a
few years having an emphasis on graphics testing
- Expertise in Graphics sub-system, 3D rendering pipeline, and graphics API standards (Vulkan/OpenGL/
- Keen sense of observation for graphical defects
- Current game console generation and/or PC industry game QA experience is highly desired
- Familiarity with Unity and/or UE4 engines is highly desired
- Knowledgeable on Linux OS, middleware, kernel, and device drivers
- Strong passion for quality, ability to work independently with attention to detail, ability to adapt to
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, QA terminology and
- Experience with test case management tool (testrail), defect tracking (JIRA)
- Programming experience with C/C++, Python, or Shell scripts would be a plus
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.