Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Senior Project Manager
up to 130 PLN/h net B2B
We are currently looking for a Project Manager with experience in IT/Software projects to join our diverse project portfolio in the area of Media, Finance, Employee Experience, Geospatial, Education, or Industry 4.0 and IoT, and more!
We would love to welcome on board proactive team players, who value autonomy and a high degree of independence in their daily work. We offer access to various business domains, cutting-edge solutions and cooperation with top IT Specialists.
If you are passionate about management and would like to join our rapidly growing company, this role is for you.
- Leading software development projects
- Managing relations with customers
- Building development teams
- Working in accordance with the established software development process
- Managing project risk & project budget
- Organizing and facilitating meetings
- Managing project documentation
- Preparing offers
- Supporting sales processes
- Experience working as a PM in IT/Software development projects
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology
- Fluency in English (C1)
- Mobility (possibility of business trips, both in Poland and abroad)
- At least basic knowledge of JIRA
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Ability to cooperate with clients and distributed development teams
Nice to have
- Domain knowledge (Media, Finance, Employee Experience, Geospatial, Education, or Industry 4.0 and IoT)
- Professional Scrum Master or Professional Product Owner certificates
- Technical background
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Simply, fill out the form below and we will take it from here.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.