Regular/Senior PHP Developer
Spyrosoft eCommerce is on!
Would you like to join forces with a highly specialized group of eCommerce enthusiasts who has been implementing Polish and international large-scale eCommerce shops with millions of visits and hundred of thousands of orders per month? Are you interested in taking your professional growth to another level and gaining access to a number of eCommerce platforms? Maybe you’re up for team spirit and knowledge sharing? We have it all, and more! Apply and together with the founders build the future of eCommerce.
For starters, join our eCommerce project as a Regular/Senior PHP Engineer to help an existing 8 people team fix bugs and increase the stability of legacy code.
- Using the latest technologies to solve real problems for customers at a massive scale
- Collaborating closely with other engineers as a valuable member of a cross-functional team
- Sharing your knowledge and building creative solutions while helping the team evolve best practices
- Designing, developing, and deploying backend services with a focus on high availability, low latency, and scalability
Check the technological landscape
- Docker and Kubernetes
- MongoDB, Elastic Search, RabbitMQ
- Memcache, Redis
- Microservices architecture
- Troubleshooting: using PHP + symphony is a must
- Clear English as there are a lot of meetings with many people speaking fast
- The ability to learn by reverse engineering and the willingness to learn very fast BACS payments.
- Passion for engineering practices like continuous delivery, test-driven development, traceability, and observability
- Strong communication skills
- Team spirit
- Solid experience as an Engineer designing, developing, and maintaining API-driven solutions
Nice to have
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with cache and/or queues (e.g. Memcache or RabbitMQ )
Currently named the fastest growing technology company in Europe by the Financial Times, we were founded in 2016 by a group of IT experts with established backgrounds in software engineering. We specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries. Our teams are based internationally – Poland (Wrocław, Kraków, Białystok, Warsaw), UK (Bournemouth), Germany (Brunswick, Munich), Croatia (Zagreb), USA (Ann Arbor) and India (Vadodara).
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Check the benefits of working at Spyrosoft
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
At Spyrosoft, you can work across borders and from anywhere. I’ll help you find a suitable role.
Lead Recruitment Specialist
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We check your CV
We check your qualifications
We make an appointment
You get the answer
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
Regular/Senior PHP Developer