Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Senior .NET Developer
- Develop and implement new solutions while working with top leaders industries
- Participate in international projects based on .NET on Azure cloud platform
- Minimum 5 years of commercial experience in C#, .NET
- Experience with .NET Core, Entity Framework or NHibernate and WCF
- Proficiency in OOP
- Experience with CI and CD
- working experience in web services like SOAP, REST
- knowledge of SQL, Unit Testing and Clean Code
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) and communicative German
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of Azure services like Functions, Logic apps, Web Apps
- Azure certificates will be a plus
What we can offer
- Chance to develop your skills in a dynamic, international environment
- Modern offices in Warsaw/ Wroclaw
- Flexible working hours, to ensure work- life balance
- Possibility to participate in international, challenging projects
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.