Relocate to Poland!
We are looking for
Senior/Lead Software Engineer
We were founded by a group of IT experts with established backgrounds in software engineering. Today we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries. Our teams are based internationally - Poland (Wrocław, Cracow, Białystok), UK (Bournemouth), Germany (Braunschweig, Munich), Croatia (Zagreb) and USA (Detroit).
We are a group of 500+ devoted Specialists who provide diverse solutions in the areas of software & embedded development and product design to our clients globally. We are constantly growing and expanding our teams and project portfolio, so we wish to invite on Spyrosoft’s board yet another engineers. If you are interested in any of the following roles, feel free to reach out to us for details, we are waiting for you in Poland!
- Senior/Lead Java Developer with Cloud expertise (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Senior/Lead .NET Developer with Cloud expertise (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Senior/Lead Frontend Developer with React and/or Angular
- Senior/Lead QA Automation Engineer
- Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer with Cloud expertise (Azure, AWS, GCP)
Who are we looking for?
- Commercially experienced senior or lead specialists in one of the above-mentioned areas
- Communicative English speakers
- Solid team contributors, eager to support their colleagues and share their knowledge
- Business-oriented partners to our clients
What do we offer?
- End-to-end support in relocation process including visas, work permits, etc. - we are the official partner of Poland.Business Harbor Program, helping in the accelerated immigration procedure
- Financial relocation bonus to support you and your closest ones
- Comfortable office space in one of our Polish sites: Białystok, Cracow or Wrocław
- Stable cooperation on the basis of employment contract
- Benefits package: from medical care, through training budget, to sports cards, according to your needs
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.