Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Senior Web Developer
18 000 - 26 000 PLN net B2B
Cryptography, security, privacy – these terms define our partner’s products, the top-notch communication tools. As a part of strategic company’s capabilities augmentation, SecureCo is about to open a Warsaw office, which will become an operational core and a place for innovating and engineering new products. Warsaw team will consist of technical experts and developers, as well as back office specialists and middle & top management roles.
- QA Engineer
- QA Manager
- DevOps Engineer (Integration & Support)
- iOS Developer
- Android Developer
- Backend Developer (Java, Golang)
- Web Developer
- Project Manager
- BS/MS or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or Telecom;
- Good knowledge of several modern web frameworks (e.g. Angular);
- Strong HTML and CSS skills and knowledge of at least one CSS preprocessor (Sass, Less or Stylus);
- Solid experience with asynchronous and event-driven programming;
- Experience with object-oriented and functional programming;
- Good knowledge of Gitlab and continuous integration tools like Jenkins;
- Good knowledge in real-time communication systems (e.g., WebRTC, VoIP, messaging) software development;
- Experience with Agile software development;
- Fluent in English.
- To define and develop a technical component design based on specifications for desktop app functionalities;
- To implement new features and functionalities of the desktop application in a modular manner using different existing core components and proprietary cryptography layers and communication protocols;
- To do code reviews of the other team members and effort estimation for the upcoming feature builds;
- To ensure high product quality by writing unit tests;
- To collaborate with the QA/Testing team to create high quality functional and performance test cases;
- To improve the software performance and quality based on event-based architecture and deep memory inspection;
- To maintain and extend the existing source code of desktop application;
- To implement architecture POCs and documentation for new features according to the requirements defined by the Product Manager;
- To participate in handling customer requests originating from QA and Integration/Support engineers.
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.