Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
DevOps Engineer (Integration & Support)
19 000 - 27 000 PLN net B2B
Cryptography, security, privacy – these terms define our partner’s products, the top-notch communication tools. As a part of strategic company’s capabilities augmentation, SecureCo is about to open a Warsaw office, which will become an operational core and a place for innovating and engineering new products. Warsaw team will consist of technical experts and developers, as well as back office specialists and middle & top management roles.
- QA Engineer
- QA Manager
- DevOps Engineer (Integration & Support)
- iOS Developer
- Android Developer
- Backend Developer (Java, Golang)
- Web Developer
- Project Manager
- Min. 8 years of experience as a customer solution integrator with international and/or large customers;
- BS or MS degree in Applied Sciences;
- Previous experience in managing and leading teams of integration professionals;
- Technical background with deep knowledge of Linux operating system;
- Very good knowledge of shell scripting (perl, python and/or bash);
- Strong networking skills and communication protocols knowledge(TCP, UDP, TLS, SSH, DTLS, sRTP);
- Good knowledge of DevOps and experience with Jenkins, GitLab, GitLab-CI, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of network architectures, security (Firewalling and IDS), the system architecture for high availability and scalability;
- Hands-on experience with IT Service Management Tools (e.g., Jira);
- Familiar with OpenSSL command line and SSL certificates management;
- Fluent in English.
- To plan, execute, and support large and complex projects;
- To conduct product training with customer’s technical teams and prepare the necessary support materials;
- To collaborate with the quality assurance and development teams in order to prepare the product for deployment;
- To support the sales team in the integration of the cloud products with client's complex IT environments;
- To monitor and maintain real-time cloud based communication infrastructure;
- To help to resolve level 3 support queries from client's environments together with technical and security teams;
- To organize regular meetings with the development and quality assurance teams;
- To develop security competencies of internal technical teams by sharing insights, best practices and by getting personally enrolled in certification programs.
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.