Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
We are looking for an experienced designer to join our newly established design studio as a part of the Spyrosoft Group.
As a team, we use design methods to turn business challenges into meaningful products and services. We believe in experimentation, understanding the bigger picture and purpose in what we do.
We are waiting for your CV and portfolio!
- Designing digital products and services, from early stages to delivery
- Preparing, facilitating and summarizing design workshops
- Balancing user and business needs
- Supporting design choices with user testing
- 4+ years of experience as UX / Product Designer
- Solid portfolio of commercial projects for web and mobile platforms
- Deep understanding of business value of design
- Experience conducting design workshops
- Ability to quickly create wireframes and test ideas at the early stages of the design process
- Hands-on experience with UI design and prototyping tools
- Effortless communication skills in English
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.