Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Senior Cloud Engineer
90 - 125 PLN/h net B2B
115 - 149 PLN/h net B2B
We are currently looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer for a US-based project to work on a next generation Augmented Reality product aimed at amplifying human potential. You will be part of a team building cloud services to support the devices.
- Collaborate with software and product teams to design and implement secure, highly scalable cloud services that support the operation of and remote management of device
- Write unit, integration and load tests
- Work closely with DevOps engineers to continually deploy and verify new releases
- 5+ years’ experience designing high-performance, secure, multi-tenant cloud services
- Experience with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Redis
- Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Go, Elixir/Erlang, Python, NodeJS, C++
- Experience with message bus such as Kafka, NATS or RabbitMQ, etc.
- Experience deploying and scaling high-traffic services using Amazon and/or Google cloud
- Familiarity with Linux and shell-scripting, docker/containers
- Knowledge of network protocols such as: TCP/IP, TLS, HTTP, REST and gRPC.
- Experience with cloud security, authentication, and authorization in the cloud
Nice to have
- Experience in private cloud or on-premise deployments
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.