Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Senior Backend Developer
17 000 - 25 000 PLN net B2B
Cryptography, security, privacy – these terms define our partner’s products, the top-notch communication tools. As a part of strategic company’s capabilities augmentation, SecureCo is about to open a Warsaw office, which will become an operational core and a place for innovating and engineering new products. Warsaw team will consist of technical experts and developers, as well as back office specialists and middle & top management roles.
- QA Engineer
- QA Manager
- DevOps Engineer (Integration & Support)
- iOS Developer
- Android Developer
- Backend Developer (Java, Golang)
- Web Developer
- Project Manager
- Min. 12 years of experience in software development including min. 5 years in C++, 3 years in Java (Spring) and Golang;
- BS/MS or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or Telecom;
- Experience with SQL (PostgreSQL) and No-SQL (Couchbase) databases, and Object-Relational Mapping framework (Hibernate);
- Good knowledge of Gitlab and continuous integration tools like Jenkins, networking and network protocols & concepts (TCP/UDP/TLS/WebSocket/Protobuf) and real-time communication systems (e.g., WebRTC, VoIP, messaging) software development;
- Strong experience with Agile software development practices;
- Ability to test code and participate in code reviews with other team members;
- Fluent in English.
- To define and formalize the blueprint for new functionalities in accordance with the product roadmap;
- To improve the software performance and quality based on multithreading and event-based architecture;
- To maintain and extend a large source code;
- To create documentation for features, according to the requirements from the Product team;
- To collaborate with the QA/Testing team to create high-quality test cases;
- To do code reviews of the other team members;
- To improve the software performance and quality through design patterns, bug fixing, app performance profiling, and instrumentation;
- To implement architecture POCs and create documentation for new features according to the requirements defined by the Product Manager.
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.