Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Senior Azure Developer
14 000-19 000 PLN net B2B
Join our CTO and create the technological vision you always wanted to!
Spyrosoft is reaching yet another level in its impressive growth towards boosting its tech capacities. Therefore, we wish to invite a Azure Cloud Expert, who will join our technology vertical and enhance Spyro!
- Serving as a subject matter expert in contacts with clients: providing them with the required expertise, as well as identifying their issues and business needs,
- Conducting projects within the area of expertise,
- Supporting other Spyro’s projects that entail the elements of Cloud Services by sharing the domain knowledge,
- Supporting the growth of Cloud competencies within Spyro’s specialists
- At least 4 years of professional experience in the said areas,
- Expertise in one of the following programming languages: C#, JAVA, Python, Node.js,
- Proven experience of architecting, designing and building high available and scalable cloud solutions,
- Deep knowledge of designing and implementing event-driven, serverless and codeless solutions,
- Understanding of architectural concepts, such as Lambda, Kappa, Microservices etc.,
- Experience in working with Azure Security Center and Azure Monitor,
- Implementing CI/CD processes with use of Azure DevOps, in-depth knowledge of ARM templates and IaaC concept,
- Proficiency in spoken and written English,
- Great communication skills and orientation towards business
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.