Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Senior Android Software Engineer
80 - 120 PLN/h net B2B
Work with us for our client's partner teams on a mobile application for viewing video content and streaming TV shows.
- Responding client requirements with the appropriate technical solution that meets the needs of clients and the business.
- A keen focus on producing clean, well-documented and robust code.
- A good understanding of code versioning using git.
- An understanding of software testing practices and principles, including unit testing.
- A good working understanding of the concepts of continuous delivery pipelines and their implementation.
- Experienced with evaluating and integrating 3rd party libraries as per project requirements.
- Interaction with XML and JSON data served via HTTP APIs
- Kotlin and Java
- Clean Architecture
- Android Jetpack: LiveData, ViewModel, Room, Navigation components
- Retrofit + OkHttp
- JUnit4 and Mockito
- Google Analytics
- English B2+
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.