Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
11 000 - 13 500 PLN net B2B
12 000 - 16 000 PLN net B2B
About the project
For our Client we are creating mobile application with online and offline maping. You can use it for For walking, cycling, riding or planning routes.
1) USE ON ALL YOUR DEVICES (View, create and sync your activities between desktop and mobile)
2) RECORD & FOLLOW ROUTES (Plot a route to follow or share – or record your route while you’re out and about. Search for the best routes in your area as star rated by fellow outdoor enthusiasts)
3) VIEW MAPS WITHOUT MOBILE SIGNAL (Download your favourite areas to view offline – so you can view any part of GB even without a mobile signal)
4) AUGMENTED REALITY (Pan the landscape to see what’s nearby including hills and mountains, forest and woodland, transport, settlements, coast and water. And, with one click, find local area information with routes, places to stay and local images).
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as an Android Developer
- Very good knowledge of Kotlin and/or Java
- Experience in Android Studio
- Very good knowledge of RXJava and RXKotlin
- Familiarity with and understanding of Power management, Retrofit, Dagger2
- Practical experience with Room, MVVM and Gitflow
- Very good English communication skills (B2 minimum)
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.