Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Senior/Lead Android Developer (Healthcare)
80 - 150 PLN/h netto B2B
Join Spyrosoft and help us reach yet another level in our growth! Right now, we looking for a mobile Developers, who will support our project portfolio for our Healthcare & Life Sciences Business Unit. How about influencing and improving other people's lives? Apply and get to know us - we are waiting for you!
- 5+ years of experience with Android development
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Kotlin
- Experienced in MVVM Architecture pattern
- Declarative UI (Jetpack Compose)
- Experience with dependency injection libraries like Koin
- Experience with Android testing tools - Espresso, MockK with data visualisation using chart libraries or bespoke development
- Building localised apps and ideally using Phrase localisation platform or similar
- Modern build pipelines and tools like Fastlane, Github Actions
- Building solutions against RESTful APIs on AWS (or any other cloud provider)
- Drive to write your own tests (automated UI, unit, functional, and integration)
- Desirable experience with profiling and optimising applications (memory usage, SQL queries, etc.)
- Great English communication skills – both written & verbal
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work from any location they only want.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.