Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Senior AI/ML Engineer
Then join us! We are looking for an AI/ML Engineer to join one of our clients in their fast growing team.
- Customise and implement solutions centred around Artificial Intelligence technologies
- Support AI solution development tasks
- Cooperate with the AI lab researchers
- Master degree in computer science, engineering, statistics/mathematics or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in AI/ML area
- Coding skills, especially experience with Python and/or R
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques like - bias-variance tradeoff, exploration/exploitation - and understanding of various model families, including neural net, decision trees, Bayesian models, instance-based learning, association learning, and deep learning algorithms
- Familiarity with the lifecycle of software development
- Very good command of English
- Good command of German will be a plus
What we can offer
- The chance to develop your skills in a dynamic, international environment
- Modern offices in Warsaw/ Wroclaw
- Flexible working hours, to ensure work- life balance
- The opportunity to participate in challenging, international projects
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.