Senior Administration Specialist
- Supporting documents circulation in the organization
- Archiving documents and invoices
- Managing business travel plans
- Posting and collecting shipments, contacting couriers
- Preparing office orders
- Participating in the arrangement of office space
- Welcoming guests, clients, candidates (explain guidelines, answer questions, and independently resolve problems whenever feasible)
- Providing administrative care for employees and preparing workplaces for newcomers
- Handling company events and catering
Our administration department in Spyrosoft Group is expanding so that is why we would like to invite a well-organized Senior Admin Specialist, this time in Szczecin!
The biggest challenge for the coming months will be coordinating the transfer to a larger office space (temporary we are working from Technopark Pomerania). It would be wonderful if you already have experience or you are ready to deal with that!
Let's meet and talk about potential cooperation. Our most amazing team is waiting for you!
- Experience in a similar position - familiarity with office management procedures
- Good planning and organizing skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to organize workflow (e.g. transfer to a new office)
- Excellent communication skills and openness to work with people
- Ability to proactively prioritize tasks and manage own time effectively
- Good command of written and spoken Polish and English
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
About Spyrosoft Synergy in Szczecin
Spyrosoft Synergy is the newest addition to the Spyrosoft group, with focus on software development and technological consulting services. They specialise in robotics, embedded software and cloud solutions for the automotive, industrial automation, consumer electronics and medical sectors in the EU, UK and the US.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.
Senior Administration Specialist
gross per month (employment)