Scrum Master / Agile Coach
We are looking for experienced Scrum Master/Scrum Trainer or Agile Coach who will support and drive the transformation process from Waterfall to Agile. We develop embedded software to be furthermore deployed in one of OEMs. Our customer is one of the world's largest international tire companies. The ideal candidate acts according to Agile rules, is flexible enough, and is willing to travel frequently to Luxembourg (at least 25% a month). If you are a Scrum enthusiast eager to drive an agile transformation, you can join our project, as well as our internal Scrum community and exchange professional experiences with others.
- Drive transformation and adoption of the agile process, tools, and techniques.
- Mentor team members around agile processes (Scrum/Kanban) and develop an agile mindset.
- Lead, inspire and motivate a team of software engineers to create high-quality solutions.
- Implement an effective agile framework for remote teams.
- Setup Jira including dashboard and Kanban board for managing/tracking status across all projects and ensure proper alignment across product teams.
- Works with tech leads to prioritize backlog and prepare for Sprint Planning.
- In partnership with the Program Manager, identifies opportunities for improving the overall performance of the program.
- Apply as a second phase of transformation scaled agile frameworks for cross-functional projects.
- Experience with agile methods like Scrum, Kanban, XP
- Experience in scaled agile frameworks like SAFe, LeSS, Scrum@Scale
- Experience setup Jira issue & project tracking software
- Experiences in combining classical managed enterprise projects (following waterfall or V-cycle) with agile managed software sub-projects (following Scrum or Kanban)
- Experiences in ASPICE are considered as plus
- Team player that has the ability to work with individuals at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to motivate others to achieve goals and generate confidence whilst respecting and supporting colleagues and team members to reach their full potential
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Solution thinking
- Excellent communication skills on different levels.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.
Scrum Master / Agile Coach
gross per month (employment)up to 130 PLN/h up to 160 PLN/h
+VAT (B2B) per hour