Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Scrum Master (UK)
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Currently named the fastest growing technology company in Europe, Spyrosoft was founded in 2016 by a group of IT experts. With teams based globally we specialise in multiple industries and fill the gap between technology and business.
We are seeking a dynamic and forward-thinking Scrum Master to join our expanding UK Delivery team.
- Demonstrable experience as Scrum Master
- Experience working closely with the Scrum Teams, Product Owners, Product Managers and other stakeholders
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile environment and practical application of Agile methodologies to guide the squads and organisation on how to use Scrum and Agile practices to continuously improve their delivery.
- Working both within and out with the squad to remove impediments and ensuring the squads are empowered to deliver tangible customer outcomes at the end of each sprint cycle
- Ensuring all events are in place, and the value and outputs of these ceremonies are recognised and adhered to.
- Coaching and supporting the Product Owners and squad on current Agile best practice across all disciplines including, TDD, BDD, and backlog refinement and continuous improvement.
- Supporting the PO’s (Product Owners) and BA’s (Business Analysts) in breaking down work, story mapping and release planning.
- Working with squads and relevant stakeholders to continuously inspect and adapt the development pipeline.
- SME knowledge in Agile frameworks and their underlying values and principles.
- Knowledge of digital delivery practices is a big benefit e.g. Continuous Integration
- Able to communicate effectively using both verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude to internal/external customer care
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining quality standards and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work practically and logically using your own initiative
- Flexible/team worker, collaborative in style and values; someone who is keen to share ideas and knowledge.
- Willingness to learn and a "can-do" attitude; this is a fast-growing business, so it is important that you are hands-on, take ownership and enjoy making a difference.
Spyrosoft actively endorses a company culture that promotes work life balance. We offer flexible and remote working opportunities to all our staff, as well as proving a comfortable and collaborative office environment for those who enjoy being onsite.
The benefits below are offered to employees (some after a successful probation period)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 10% Employers contribution pension
- Onsite parking
- Cycle2work Scheme
- Commitment from employers to continued learning and development
- Access to mental health support
- 25 days annual leave per annum
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Simply, fill out the form below and we will take it from here.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work from any location they only want.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.