Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
60 - 110 PLN/h net B2B
For a long-running co-operation with one of our key customer, we're looking for a person that will fit into the Scrum Master role (with a hint of delivery management and project management skills)
- application of Scrum framework in software project development
- coordination and communication of works with various product stakeholders
- tracking development activities
- support in requirement analysis and documentation
- being scrum master for two teams
- liaising with the team, architects team, product owners, on the daily basis
- building constant improvement environment
- removing obstacles for the team
- cooperating with other scrum masters and project managers
- monitoring project progress on a bigger picture (not only sprint-based)
- communicating with customer and reacting to the needs
- synchronizing actions and works of your teams and other teams
- at least 3 years experience in IT
- at least 1 years experience as a Scrum Master
- very good knowledge and understanding of Agile practices and way of thinking
- very good level of English
- experience in delivering web and/or mobile apps
Nice to have
- experience working in Scrum at scale (Nexus, SAFe)
- technical and project management background
Recommend a friend and claim 5000 PLN/8000 HRK/GBP 500
Refer a friend who has experience working as a part of a development team, and once they’re hired, we will pay you a bonus of 5000 PLN in Poland, 8000 HRK in Croatia or GBP 500 in the UK.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work from any location they only want.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.