- Develop Apex, Lightning Components, and Visualforce to support business requirements (may vary depends on your profile)
- Use declarative solutions when it is best practice
- Adhere to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write / maintain test classes for all custom development
- Collaborate with Senior Salesforce Architect to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits, etc.)
- Interact directly with business clients
Additionally for Senior position
- Use Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization
- Collaborate with IT / Developers for other systems in order to integrate them across the business
- At least 2 years (regular) / 4 years (senior) of Salesforce development experience
- Hands-on experience with point-and-click configuration as well as programmatic customizations
- Team player
- Communicative English
Additionally for Senior position
- Able to work independently
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with business stakeholders / other Salesforce team members
- Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio or other IDE, Salesforce Lightning Design System and the Salesforce development lifecycle
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Experience working with large data sets and bulkification
Nice to have:
- Java / C# or other OOP language experience
- Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Administrator/Advanced Administrator certificates
Are you ready for a change? Do you want to work with the best people in the industry? Spyrosoft is reaching yet another level in its impressive growth towards boosting its tech capabilities. Therefore, we wish to invite Salesforce Developers, who will create with us the Salesforce Service Line within the company and enhance Spyro in the main Salesforce Clouds.
Our project portfolio is growing and so is our Salesforce team. We are looking for experienced Salesforce specialists on different levels of seniority (middle, senior) to join one of our project teams. If you are passionate about Salesforce and would like to join our rapidly growing company, feel free to contact us.
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.
gross per month (employment)up to 140 PLN (regular) up to 180 PLN (senior)
+VAT (B2B) per hour