Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Sales Operations Analyst
As a part of the Sales Operations Team in Wroclaw, you will support sales team, business unit heads, project managers and others. Sales Operations Team’s objective is to facilitate easy and smooth business operations, like analysing sales forecasts, providing sales forecast values, ad-hoc preparation of templates, gathering of data and preparation of subject presentations and/or analysis, selection of event’s participation, support in RFI and RFQ or tenders overseeing. Your goal is to focus on quality and timing of provided services.
This is a new position, where you will be a part of a small team. Your initiative and creativity will be welcome.
It is important to stay motivated and pro-active. Staying open-minded with ability to adapt and learn is also essential.
- RFI and RFQ data collection and sourcing towards potential clients, in close cooperation with financial, legal, IT, HR and product teams
- Monitoring and verification of sales forecast values
- Monitoring and update of CRM data
- Account plans preparation (experience highly appreciated)
- Extensive account and market research data collection and synthesising skills
- Account and market research data cross check with ordering party
- Data presentation and analysis towards business owners
- Monitoring of company events and trades participation
- Templates management and updates
- Compliance with legal department
- Close cooperation with Operations team, to ensure alignment with existing procedures
- Assistance in lead evaluation and in best connection path
- Process and manuals creation
- Maintain data accuracy and hygiene in all systems and documents
- Generate and provide gathered insights
- Assistance in rollout of sales activities and initiatives
- Training of other departments in the usage of e.g. CRM, templates etc.
- Timely execution of all assigned tasks
- Business executives balance monitoring
- Sales Operations or similar position experience (min. 3 years in operations, preferably IT sector)
- Very good written and spoken English skills (B2/C1)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Accurate, with good attention to detail. Able to spot and rectify errors
- Able to take initiative/responsibility to support the team in their common goals
- Focus on work optimization
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Very good organizational skills
- Out of the box thinking
- Must be able to name priorities and evaluate best tooling
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.