ADAS: Requirements Manager
Requirements Manager is an interface to many internal stakeholders in a project, deriving requirements and providing them to the rest of the team.
- Organize and lead the review process of software requirements
- Implement the Requirements Plan (Metrics Concepts, Tracebility Concept, Document Structure, Requirements Structure etc.)
- Have full ownership of the software requirements and act as the first contact
- Support the software Architect to understand the software requirements
- Support the software architect to trace the requirements into Architecture
- Support the software Architect to implement the software requirements into Architecture
- Support software testers to write software Test Cases and Tests KPIs, as well as to define Validation Criteria
- Support the analysis of the change requests/defects from requirements point of view and provide effort estimates
- Actively pursue cost saving ideas
- Work with Engineering Program Management to provide feasibility and planning information
- Oversee and support life cycle engineering activities using defined processes and standards
- Participate in internal and external technical reviews, as required
- Perform other duties as necessary in support of business objectives
- Ensure that facilities are in full compliance with all safety regulations
- Stay aware of Automotive-SPICE Standard
- Support rest of the functional disciplines with all aspects related to software
Join us and become a crucial part in taking ADAS to the next level! Together with our strategic partner, a global leading Tier 1 automotive supplier, we are approaching amazing solutions that will bring unique value to top car manufacturers. Let's do it together!
- Knowledge of product development engineering practices in automotive field
- Requirements management
- IREB certified
- Revision control
- Change control
- Requirements’ decomposition planning and reporting (KPI generation)
- Track records of writing good requirements that can be successfully implemented
- Profound technical knowledge of automotive electronics products: familiar with typical automotive OEM requirements; can anticipate customer requirements, even if not stated in customer documentation
- Experienced in the use of requirements management tools, familiar with concepts such as baselining, checkpoints, etc.
- Experience with UML
- Working knowledge in structured engineering approach
- Working knowledge in development of portable and reusable software requirements in automotive environment
- Experience in using a disciplined software development process based on ASPICE or CMMI process model
- Able to work effectively in a global environment
- Able to represent technical design topics.
- Knowledge of MS Office package
- Knowledge of analysis and engineering tools such as version control/configuration management, and UML tools.
- English B2
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.