Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Remote Senior Infrastructure Engineer
15 000 - 19 000 PLN net B2B
- Infrastructure design, implementation and maintenance
Able to consult and act as Technical Manager for key customers
Building, configuration and administration of physical and virtual servers
Implementing Cloud based solutions such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365
Configuration of enterprise networking devices such as switches, routers, firewalls
Prompt and accurate updating of project management system and related documentation
360 degree stakeholder management
Assisting with support escalations
Flexibility to work out of hours with paid overtime
- Experience designing/implementing cloud and hybrid infrastructure solutions
- Design Technology roadmaps
- Perform IT Audits to identify key weaknesses or new opportunities on clients IT infrastructure
- Work as part of a team to deliver innovation and fitting solutions
- Work as part of a geographically-split team (with presence in both the UK and South Africa) to deliver innovation and fitting solutions
- Operate an effective service-transition methodology to ensure the migration to BAU/support of all implemented cloud-based projects & solutions
Key tech skills:
- Relevant industry certifications such as: MCSA/MCSE, CCNA/CCNP
- Experience designing/implementing both Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions
- A track record of having led large-scale, mission critical migrations to Azure
- Consultant-level knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems and management platforms including SSCM
- In depth understanding of the capabilities of MS Office 365
- Expertise must include architectural design, migration, management and supporting O365 implementation including Exchange Online, SharePoint online, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business and Azure AD
- Well versed in cloud based file/content management applications and Collaboration ecosystems
- VMware ESXi or MS Hyper V
- Exchange Server, G Suite
- Public and Private cloud computing platforms
- Great understanding of Network design and configuration at all layers (switches, routers, firewalls)
- Cyber-security awareness is highly beneficial
- Knowledge of server and network hardware
- Demonstrable experience of the above
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.
Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.