- Demonstrable experience as Scrum Master
- Experience working closely with the Scrum Teams, Product Owners, Product Managers and other stakeholders
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile environment and practical application of Agile methodologies to guide the squads and organisation on how to use Scrum and Agile practices to continuously improve their delivery.
- Working both within and out with the squad to remove impediments and ensuring the squads are empowered to deliver tangible customer outcomes at the end of each sprint cycle
- Ensuring all events are in place, and the value and outputs of these ceremonies are recognized and adhered to.
- Coaching and supporting the Product Owners and squad on current Agile best practices across all disciplines including, TDD, BDD, and backlog refinement and continuous improvement.
- Supporting the PO’s (Product Owners) and BA’s (Business Analysts) in breaking down work, story mapping and release planning.
- Working with squads and relevant stakeholders to continuously inspect and adapt the development pipeline.
- SME knowledge in Agile frameworks and their underlying values and principles
- Ability to travel to the UK once per month (a few days business trip)
Our project portfolio is growing and so is our development team. We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our Warsaw-based team to develop an ERP solution that covers all the HR and payroll/finance needs from a single, easy-to-use, real-time, integrated platform. If you are passionate about Scrum and would like to join our fast-growing company, please contact us and submit your CV.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, using both verbal and written communication skills
- At least 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- A positive attitude to internal/external customer care
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining quality standards and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work practically and logically using your own initiative
- Flexible/team worker, collaborative in style and values; someone who is keen to share ideas and knowledge.
- Willingness to learn and a "can-do" attitude; this is a fast-growing business, so it is important that you are hands-on, take ownership and enjoy making a difference.