Recruitment Specialist (Regular)
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships.
Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries. Our teams are based internationally – in Poland, UK, Germany, Croatia, USA, Argentina, Romania and India.
- Conducting end to end recruitment processes in the area of IT and back office/management roles
- Searching for candidates via various channels
- Selecting applications
- Coordinating recruitment workflow at each step of the recruitment process
- Conducting screenings
- Verifying candidates' soft skills, fluency in foreign languages and their match to a given project's requirements
- Taking care of the quality of recruitment processes and internal standards
- Cooperating closely with Line Managers and business representatives
Spyrosoft is not slowing down! So far, we have built a team of more than 900 great IT specialists, who conduct a number of projects with our local and foreign partners. If you are interested in growing with us - join our recruitment team in one of our locations! You will be one of the key figures in the process of building an amazing local initiative. At the same time, you will be a part of a global recruitment team that will always have your back.
We conduct diverse recruitment processes and engage ourselves in additional activities according to our interests. With us, you may recruit talents to such domains as Automotive, Geospatial, R&D, IoT or Finance, for European and American partners. You may also conclude recruitment processes for back office and management roles.
We value autonomy, flexibility and self-development and we are very much focused on making a supportive and good team.
If you have previous experiences in IT recruitment and you feel comfortable working in a distributed team - send us your CV. Let's meet and talk about potential cooperation. Our most amazing team is waiting for you!
- At least 2 years of experience in conducting end to end recruitment processes in the area of IT
- Very good understanding of IT-related terminology (theoretical knowledge of programming languages, frameworks, methodologies, etc.)
- Fluency in English
- Independence in managing the assigned tasks and focus on quality
- Ability to organize workflow
- Ability to reach candidates via various channels (social media, IT-related websites, etc.)
- High presentation and communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Choose your own equipment
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Work from the comfort of your home or any of our amazing offices.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Yearly training budget
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge and continue in the path of self development.
You can choose between a subsidized gym, paid supplementary health insurance or health exams budget.
We cover your transport costs to the office.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
On a yearly basis, you can expect a Christmas and regress fee as well as extra bonuses for your dedicated work.
Spyro coffee & breakfast
Relax during work hours and enjoy weekly coffees and monthly breakfasts along your colleagues.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Initial meeting with Recruitment
A chat with your new Line Manager
Our offer is on your way