Romania: Recruitment Specialist
Hi there! We are a team of 21 amazing recruiters spread across different geographies with shared love for fluffiness and outstanding sense of humor. Each day, we contribute to the grow of our software house Spyrosoft, where we make projects happen. Since 2016, we’ve accomplished a lot, but we’re ready for some more challenges and need your support! So, maybe you’d like to check some details?
For instance, how do we work?
- in an agile manner – we test, observe, draw conclusions, adjust and then draw some more conclusions: a process that is not effective? Let’s change it. A tool that is missing? Let’s organize it. Processes and tools are for you, never the other way round;
- locally and globally – you are a key figure in your local community, an expert on the local market and a foreground player in the process of building your site; at the same time, the global team has your back and is always ready to exchange knowledge and ideas with you;
- together – as a team, we aim at the global goal; we combine our forces to move the company into the direction that gives us even more possibilities; we are not bound by strict KPIs and forced to compete with one another. We prefer to do it our way – as partners, with good laugh on our way;
- close to the business – to attract top talents, we need to understand project portfolio in details; this is why we ask questions and work closely with business representatives: Project Managers, Business Unit Directors, C-level representatives. All hands on deck to build the recruitment expertise;
- in line structures – in Spyrosoft, Line Managers are responsible for the hiring process, so they are our closest partners in our recruitment processes. That means that the decision-making people are right there with and for you;
- on a diverse project portfolio – product design, enterprise level solutions, embedded systems, management or back office positions? No need to limit yourself, with us you can try them all;
- with high level of autonomy – we trust your judgement and experiences and we understand that different people work well with different agendas. That is why you are in charge of your working setup and calendar.
What skills are we looking for?
- IT recruitment experience
- Good English skills
- Communication skills
- Can-do attitude
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.