Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
React Developer (senior/ lead)
90 - 150 PLN/h netto B2B
We are currently looking for experienced React Developers to join our project within the Spyrosoft group.
Our team is responsible for the development of platform components in an Agile environment together with the client.
- Architect and create web applications with clean code
- Creating new features based on user stories or tasks using React and TypeScript
- Active product development
- Consulting work with the team and the client (e.g. code review, project meetings)
- 2+ years of experience in development using React
- Practical experience Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Very good communication skills in English (min. B2)
- Understanding of microservices architecture and API design
Nice to have:
- Experience in other web technologies
- Experience in cloud technologies
Recommend a friend and claim 5000 PLN/8000 HRK/GBP 500
Refer a friend who has experience working as a part of a development team, and once they’re hired, we will pay you a bonus of 5000 PLN in Poland, 8000 HRK in Croatia or GBP 500 in the UK.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.