Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
React Native Developer
8 000 – 12 000 PLN net B2B
11 000 – 15 500 PLN net B2B
- Very good knowledge of React Native and React
- Very good knowledge of good programming practices (Clean Code, SOLID, TDD)
- Good knowledge of TypeScript
- Ability to style RN components
- Ability to animate the components
- Ability to write applications in an optimal way in terms of efficiency
- Knowledge of libraries enabling to manage application’s state e.g Redux, XState, Mobx
- Good knowledge of techniques used to debug applications on emulators and on physical devices
- Knowledge of administrative panels – Apple Developer and Google Play Console
- Experience in deploying applications on Google Play and AppStore
- Fluent English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of ready component libraries – Native Base, Paper
- Ability to test components using Jest (unit, component, integration tests)
- Knowledge of React for web environments
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of native programming languages – Java for Android, ObjectiveC, Swift
- Creating applications that can be used by people with disabilities
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.