Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Quality Assurance Manager
16 000 - 19 000 PLN net B2B
Cryptography, security, privacy – these terms define our partner’s products, the top-notch communication tools. As a part of strategic company’s capabilities augmentation, SecureCo is about to open a Warsaw office, which will become an operational core and a place for innovating and engineering new products. Warsaw team will consist of technical experts and developers, as well as back office specialists and middle & top management roles.
- QA Engineer
- QA Manager
- DevOps Engineer (Integration & Support)
- iOS Developer
- Android Developer
- Backend Developer (Java, Golang)
- Web Developer
- Project Manager
- Min. 8 years of experience in quality assurance and software development;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject;
- Strong experience in using automated testing tools e.g. Appium, Selenium, Calabash, Gherkin;
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans, test cases, white box and black box testing;
- Good knowledge of server monitoring systems like Zabbix, Grafana, ELK stack;
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting;
- Experience with work with Agile/Scrum development process;
- Fluent in English.
- To lead internal and external Quality Assurance teams;
- To plan and prepare test deliverables, carry out testing activities and administrate a variety of roles within testing, including, but not limited to, writing test cases and test plans, performing thorough regression and load testing
- To design and create the automated test cases;
- To use of project and product management tools to plan and execute QA activities;
- To develop and apply testing processes to new and existing products;
- To integrate software/system and product delivery activities on client's side;
- To work with scrum methodology in agile software development;
- To work as a Scrum master/Agile coach within the company;
- To promote and improve new methodologies for QA and DevOps activities (Code Review, Build Automation, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment practices) using GitLab, Jenkins, Docker, and other technologies.
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.