Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Quality Assurance Engineer
13 000 - 17 000 PLN net B2B
Cryptography, security, privacy – these terms define our partner’s products, the top-notch communication tools. As a part of strategic company’s capabilities augmentation, SecureCo is about to open a Warsaw office, which will become an operational core and a place for innovating and engineering new products. Warsaw team will consist of technical experts and developers, as well as back office specialists and middle & top management roles.
- QA Engineer
- QA Manager
- DevOps Engineer (Integration & Support)
- iOS Developer
- Android Developer
- Backend Developer (Java, Golang)
- Web Developer
- Project Manager
- Min. 5 years of experience in testing multiple operating systems & browsers (Mobile OS, Mac/Windows/Linux Desktop and Server);
- B.S. degree in Computer Science with specialization in Software Architectures Engineering;
- Knowledge of ADB and Xcode debugging for a mobile application;
- Profound experience in Mobile and Web applications test automation and integration tests;
- Experience with work in an Agile/Scrum team environment and related tools;
- Understanding of client-server or web application architecture and programs;
- Good understanding of SQL and No-SQL Databases;
- Fluent in English.
Technology stack: Java, XUnit frameworks, Selenium, Appium, bash, JMeter, Target Process, Jenkins, Android, iOS, Perl, Python, UNIX/LINUX.
- To support Agile software testing process;
- To develop and execute test plans, manual and automation testing;
- To cooperate with developers to identify gaps, report, and resolve defects, and track software changes to ensure the quality of developed applications;
- To run functional, regression, performance, stress, security and integration tests of Mobile, Desktop and Web App, backend server;
- To create, maintain, and execute detailed test plans, scripts for verification of software functionality, security, load, performance, etc.;
- To participate in the product release delivery process;
- To develop test cases and test environments.
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.