Project Manager / Service Manager
- Customer relationship management,
- Building teams and designing IT services,
- Providing IT services in accordance with the established SLAs
- Maintenance of the adopted software development process,
- Managing a complex IT environment and releases,
- Planning releases and hotfixes,
- Risk management in the project and service,
- Coordination of the maintenance team,
- Budget management,
- Organizing and moderating meetings,
- Preparation of project documentation,
- Service KPI reporting and service review preparation
- Preparation of offers,
- Sales support
We are looking for a Project Manager / Service Manager to join the SpyroSoft team, who will be responsible for project management and IT services with the support of our Head of Managed Services. If you have min. 3 years of experience as a PM, Service Manager (SDM), or Release Manager, you know agile software development and IT service delivery methodologies, you have at least basic ITIL knowledge and experience with clouds and DevOps approach, and you speak fluent English - this is definitely an offer for you.
Nice to have:
- ITIL Foundation or ITIL Intermediate certificate
- Professional Scrum Master or Professional Product Owner certificates
- Technical background - technical education
- Experience in working with budget and requirements
- Experience in the implementation of services with the DevOps approach
- Knowledge of the subject of cloud/infrastructure, experience with projects in which such technologies were used
- Experience in working as a programmer, IT Administrator, or software tester
- Experience in working in a Software House organization
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Continuous professional development
• Regular knowledge-sharing sessions with your team
• Access to a learning library
• Dedicated training budget
• Dedicated learning time
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.
Project Manager / Service Manager
gross per month (employment)up to 130 PLN (Senior)
+VAT (B2B) per hour