Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Project Manager for Technology Office (CTO)
3 - 4
To our Spyrosoft team we are looking for a Project Manager, who will take care of developing our cloud partnerships (AWS and Azure) and support Technology Office's internal projects together with our CTO. If you have commercial experiences as a PM, you feel at ease with creating and optimizing processes within the company and you are good at establishing business relations with external partners and clients (both in Polish and English) - this role is for you.
- Managing business relations with external partners and clients
- Taking care of cloud partnerships (AWS and Azure): planning certification paths for Spyrosoft's specialists, creating business plans, working on business opportunities, performing operational tasks to reach next partnership levels and maintain the existing ones
- Answering RFPs related to cloud projects
- Supporting CTO's Unit in managing Technology Office's internal projects
- At least 1 year of experience as a PM / Scrum Master / PMO Specialist
- Ability to create and optimize processes within the company
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies, terms and artifacts
- Fluency in English (C1)
- Knowledge of the software development cycle
- Great communication skills in working with clients and distributed technical teams
Nice to have
- Experience in conducting projects based on cloud services (Azure, AWS)
- Technical background
- Experience working with budgeting and requirements
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Simply, fill out the form below and we will take it from here.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.