ADAS: Project Manager for ADAS functions
Job descriptionProject Manager for ADAS functions is responsible for providing technical leadership in the areas of coordinating, facilitating, motivating, and directing efforts of the Functions Engineering program teams. Project Manager ensures that projects are completed according to the specification, within the established time frame and budget for the Functions area. S/he uses the expertise to improve all aspects of project planning and resource management. Project Manager works with internal and external resources to maintain strong customer relationships with dedication to customer program schedules, as well a ensures customer and company requirements are met (including cost, quality, timing and other related aspects of programs).
- Act as primary project manager for all functions related matters (SW, System) and offer expertise to the product teams
- Perform other duties as necessary and supervise and/or provide work direction to the team members
- Coordinate the analysis, planning and development of functions related requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for the project team members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Identify strategic changes required to improve processes, efficiency and quality
- Drive structured problem solving processes
- Work closely with line managers to develop and suggest reuse strategy
- Document and monitor program objectives for the functions area and ensures countermeasures are initiated to correct unfavorable variances
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts
Project descriptionJoin us and become a crucial part in taking ADAS to the next level! Together with our strategic partner, a global leading Tier 1 automotive supplier, we are approaching amazing solutions that will bring unique value to top car manufacturers. Let's do it together!
- Master's degree in Project Management or comparable relevant experience related technical field required
- Knowledge in the software development and execution of automotive electronics products
- Professional Project Management Certification from accredited intuition preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising project teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- English B2
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.