Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Spyrosoft is about to launch yet another initiative! This time we've built a team of specialists who are devoted to the development of a communication system that boosts the performance of teams all over the world. The solution offers an effective and easy link between different types of outbound and inbound messages (SMS/Chat/VoIP) and different CRM systems, such as Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce. Moreover, the tool enables users to perform complex data analysis and manage data flow. Our team is responsible for the analysis of the existing system, as well as for the development of new features and integrations on the platform. We are currently looking for Project Manager who will be responsible for the team.
- Managing the Spyrosoft team in the BOT model,
- Project management in an agile methodology,
- Customer relationship management,
- Build project teams,
- Establish software development processes,
- Manage project risk and budget,
- Organization and moderation of meetings,
- Scrum Master activity.
- 3-4 years of experience working as a Project Manager
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies, terminology and artefacts
- Fluency in English (C1)
- At least basic knowledge of JIRA
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Technical knowledge in the area of software development
- Experience in working with an external client
- Experience working in a software house
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.