Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our newly established design studio as a part of the Spyrosoft Group. As a team, we use design methods to turn business challenges into meaningful products and services. We believe in experimentation, understanding the bigger picture and purpose in what we do.
- Designing digital products and services from the earliest stages to solutions’ maintenance
- Preparing, facilitating and summarizing workshops with clients
- Preparing the specification and road map of digital products and services
- Representing clients in the cooperation with interdisciplinary project teams
- 5+ years of experience working as a Product Owner/Product Manager
- Solid portfolio of commercial agile projects implemented in international environment
- Experience in conducting workshops with clients
- Practical knowledge of how to implement innovative methods of business hypotheses validation
- Experience in product management, road maps creation, release plans creation and product features prioritization
- Experience in projects estimation
- Great communication skills in working with clients and teams
- Fluency in English
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.