Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who will support and manage products created within the company.
- Takeover of operations over supported products within the company
- Define a vision of the product.
- Work with key stakeholders to bring the product vision to life
- Be able to do comprehensive genre market analysis to identify new features and opportunities for the products
- Create business cases around new product ideas
- Develop roadmaps
- Supervision of the marketing plan
- Supervision of financial aspects related to the program
- Contact with the customer
- Act as Product Owner for product teams
- Trips to industry fairs
- Experience within a SAAS platforms or/and ERP System would be a plus
- 4+ years of experience as a Senior Product Owner or Product Manager
- Experience in managing the offer, developing road maps, issuing notifications and prioritizing product features
- Experience in estimating projects
- Very good communication skills in working with clients and teams
- English min. B2
- Practical use of agile methodologies: SCRUM, KANBAN
- Technical knowledge enabling identification of integration points with other devices
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Simply, fill out the form below and we will take it from here.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.