D365 Power Platform Engineer (Senior/Lead)
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships.
Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries. Our teams are based internationally – in Poland, UK, Germany, Croatia, USA, Argentina, Romania and India.
Are you ready for a change? Do you want to work with the best people in the industry? Would you like to be a part of a new initiative? Spyrosoft is reaching yet another level in its impressive growth towards boosting its tech capabilities. Therefore, we wish to invite MS Dynamics/Power Platform Developers, who will co-create with us the freshly established Legal Business Unit within the company and enhance Spyro in the Dynamics area.
- Work closely with Developers, Test Analysts, and other stakeholders through various phases of the project life cycle;
- Develop technically sound solutions using PowerPlatform / D365 technologies,
- Work within a Scrum team consisting of engineers and testers across multiple locations in the UK;
- Responsibility for Definition of Done criteria including documentation, liaising with testers, troubleshooting issues, and deployments;
- Support continuous delivery and best practice Agile development.
- Strong experience with C# and .Net;
- Ability to create useful and effective data integrations (Connectors, Gateways, Dataflows, and other MS tools);
- Previous experiences in Dynamics products development;
- Demonstrable experience in using Azure DevOps (Pipelines, Repos, and Artefacts);
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Very good English skills.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Choose your own equipment
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Work from the comfort of your home or any of our amazing offices.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Yearly training budget
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge and continue in the path of self development.
You can choose between a subsidized gym, paid supplementary health insurance or health exams budget.
We cover your transport costs to the office.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
On a yearly basis, you can expect a Christmas and regress fee as well as extra bonuses for your dedicated work.
Spyro coffee & breakfast
Relax during work hours and enjoy weekly coffees and monthly breakfasts along your colleagues.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Initial meeting with Recruitment
A chat with your new Line Manager
Our offer is on your way