Active job offers
Senior PM with German [Croatia]
- German - C1
- English - C1
Spyrosoft Solutions SA is looking for an experienced Project Manager with aspiration to become Program Manager, who will be responsible for a group of projects in the area of Industry 4.0 and/or Automotive. As the account grows, the responsibilities of the Program Manager will also come. Other responsibilities are: close cooperation with a client to achieve business and technical goals, account management and relationship building with the teams in Spyrosoft and client-side.
• Ensure that identified business outcomes are met through the successful leadership and execution of project engagements
• Ability to implement high-quality technical solutions based on industry best practices and technical requirements
• Perform superior consultation, implementation, documentation, and knowledge transfer for all billable engagements
• Perform work and assigned tasks in accordance with established budget and timelines
• Demonstrate superior aptitude with technologies related to specific practice area
• Document best practices in developing and deploying solutions; develop repeatable standards based on best practices
• Manage competing requests across simultaneous engagements
• Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders
• Support senior technical staff as required
• Provide daily status reports to project and account teams
• Provide day-to-day technical direction and mentoring to team members
• Business acumen
• Relevant experience in software development environment
• Experience in Project Management role,
• Excellent knowledge on Agile software development methodologies,
• Excellent knowledge on software development life-cycle,
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good knowledge of Jira and Atlassian products,
• Great communication skills and ability to work with distributed teams across different time zones,
• Self-reliant, proactive, responsible, sense of ownership
• English C1
• German C1 – Must have
Nice to have:
• Experience in working at Software House
• Technical knowledge on embedded and enterprise systems
• Domain knowledge on Industry 4.0 and/or Automotive
• Business development and selling skills.
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
What will you additionally get
Work from the comfort of your home or any of our amazing offices.
Flexible working hours
You’re not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Yearly training budget
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge and continue on the path of self-development.
You can choose between a subsidised gym, paid supplementary health insurance or health exams budget.
We know working on a computer can be tiresome for the eyes.
We cover your transport costs to the office.
Voluntary pension fund
You can choose to voluntarily contribute to your pension fund.
A financial incentive to help you when you become a parent.
You may choose to bring your pets to work with you. We have had dogs, cats and even snakes!
Spyrosoft coffee & breakfast
Relax during work hours and enjoy weekly coffees and monthly breakfasts with your colleagues.
Meet the Recruiter
At Spyrosoft, we foster your potential to drive tech-forward success.
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
Senior PM with German [Croatia]