Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Are you a people person? Do you feel at ease in a dynamic work environment? Would you like to really influence your co-workers and company? If the answer is 3 x "yes", you're in the right place! Our PeopleOps Team has accelerated our people-oriented initiatives and needs your expertise in Cracow. Join our devoted team in a brand new role of People Partner that guarantees you plenty of development paths matching your interests.
- Managing the full employee lifecycle in an integrated way (i.e., documentation, onboarding, learning & development, offboarding)
- Managing local communication and meet-ups; incl. initiating & organizing events, initiatives, internal traditions, CSR activities and helping in the execution of global events & EB campaigns
- Serving as the point of contact for employees when navigating challenging personal or professional issues that impact their work experience
- Being a partner for local managers in frame of PeopleOps programs and processes to positively impact the motivation, development, and retention of talent
- Actively identifying gaps and deploying impactful people actions that enable the organization to perform effectively and scale efficiently as it grows
- Conducting trainings personally. Encouraging people to share their knowledge. Supporting staff in their “human skills”’ development (communication, feedback & feedforward, negotiations, assertiveness, working remotely, productive tips & tricks)
- 3+ years of HR experience (as generalist or specialist within certain domain) within a lean, fast-paced work environment; experience in a global high-growth technology company preferred but not required
- Experience in creating/ building HR processes/ policies/ activities from scratch or adjusting to the global processes
- Experience partnering with leaders to successfully build and execute a talent strategy
- An effective communicator and natural relationship builder who can collaborate with and influence a variety of work styles and personalities
- Entrepreneurial spirit, and a track record of initiative taking and effective project management
- Comfort with high ambiguity and ability to adapt to frequent change and growth
- Eagerness to learn and update knowledge every day to be up to date with all processes. Grounded knowledge of labor law
- English - B2/C1 level
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Simply, fill out the form below and we will take it from here.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.