People Partner (Wrocław)
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships.
Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries. Our teams are based internationally – in Poland, UK, Germany, Croatia, USA, Argentina, Romania and India.
Spyrosoft is not slowing down! So far, we have built a team of more than 1000 great IT specialists, who conduct a number of projects with our local and foreign partners. If you are interested in growing with us - join our PeopleOps team in one of our locations! You will be one of the key figures in the process of building an amazing local initiative. At the same time, you will be a part of a global team that will always have your back.
We value autonomy, flexibility and self-development and we are very much focused on making a supportive and good team.
If you have previous experience in HR as a generalist or as a specialist and you feel comfortable working in a distributed team - send us your CV. Let's meet and talk about potential cooperation!
- Managing of the full employee lifecycle in an integrated way (i.e., documentation, onboarding, learning & development, offboarding)
- Managing local communication and meet-ups; incl. initiating & organizing events, initiatives, internal traditions, CSR activities and helping in execution of global events & EB campaigns
- Serve as the point of contact for employees when navigating challenging personal or professional issues that impact their work experience
- Being a partner for local managers in frame of PeopleOps programs and processes to positively impact the motivation, development, and retention of talent
- Actively identify gaps, and deploy impactful people actions that enable the organization to perform effectively, and scale efficiently as it grows
- Conducting trainings personally. Encouraging people to share their knowledge. Supporting staff in their “human skills”’ development (communication, feedback & feedforward, negotiations, assertiveness, working remotely, productive tips & tricks)
- Managing administrative tasks that are crucial for site operation
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Choose your own equipment
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Work from the comfort of your home or any of our amazing offices.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Yearly training budget
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge and continue in the path of self development.
You can choose between a subsidized gym, paid supplementary health insurance or health exams budget.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Spyro coffee & breakfast
Relax during work hours and enjoy weekly coffees and monthly breakfasts along your colleagues.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Initial meeting with Recruitment
Meeting with Site Manager of Wrocław
A chat with Chief People Officer
Our offer is on your way