Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
About the project
For one of our Clients we are looking for a Penetration Tester to join their dynamically developing Cyber Security team.
As a Penetration Tester you will have an opportunity to contribute to Cyber Security for internal and external projects, sometimes outside of Poland.
- performing penetration tests on web-based applications, network devices and systems,
- designing and creating new penetration tools and tests,
- building and establishing relationship with internal and external Clients,
- identifying and exploiting security vulnerabilities within variety of situations.
- minimum 4 years of experience in conducting penetration tests,
- security issues knowledge,
- very good command of English,
- OSCP certificate or similar (or willingness to obtain it),
- knowledge of networking architecture, protocols and operating systems.
Nice to have:
- OWASP working knowledge,
- CVE identifier achievement.
What we can offer you:
- chance to develop your skills in a dynamic, international environment,
- modern offices in Warsaw/ Wroclaw,
- flexible working hours, to ensure work- life balance,
- possibility to participate in international, challenging projects.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.