Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
SpyroSoft looks for a talented individual who will join our team in Zagreb!
You will develop software to bring up a scalable, reliable, and secure system consisting of micro-service architecture, database, storage, virtualization, CDN, and client applications.
You will deliver quality work against technical and schedule challenges in an agile environment while following robust software design and process principles to meet our internal and external customers' demands.
This role requires technical knowledge of distributed systems and modern solutions used in cloud computing, as well as a deep understanding of best practices in software development and testing.
You will be working with talented engineers on cutting-edge technologies while continually growing your skills as an engineer.
• Very good knowledge of software development, at least one of Node.js, Python, C#
• Professional experience with REST API design and development
• Good understanding of security aspects relevant to public service in the cloud
• Ability to write clear and concise documentation
• An analytic approach to software design and development
• Willingness to work with different technologies
Nice to have
• Experience in developing cross-platform GUI Applications
• Experience in mobile application development (e.g., based on ReactNative)
• Good knowledge in Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud solution system
• Experience with REST API design and development
• Knowledge of a virtualization solution like Docker, Kubernetes
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.