Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Network Transition Manager
- Initialize and control location based concept
- Manage preparation of locations to get ready for migration;
- Provider and Green Team RTMs, and additional technical clarification calls where required
- Manage preparation of test documents and plans, invite to and guide through pre-migration test sessions (for LAN/WAN)
- Organize the migration call, guide through call and post-migration test, communicate on migration result (success)
- Control hypercare closure
- Support/manage trouble shooting after hypercare closure
- At least 3+ years of professional experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of Infrastructure (Datacenter, Clients, Network)
- Good English communication skills both spoken and written
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.