Active job offers
Model Based Software Developer [Croatia]
- Mathworks MATLAB/Simulink & Stateflow
- dSpace TargetLink
- Power electronics knowledge
- Automotive SPICE and Functional Safety ISO26262
- English B2
The project’s objective is to establish a hybrid system by sourcing power electronics from a supplier and integrating external hardware abstraction while adhering to Customer’s specifications. This encompasses the incorporation of a dual inverter, DC-DC functionality, and a strong emphasis on security. It involves two Electronic Control Units (ECUs), with one overseeing an intelligent cooling pump and the other functioning as a task force.
- Discussion and documentation of software requirements for these functions
- Modeling, simulation, and specification of software detailed design, model implementation, and unit test
- Model-based software function development in Matlab/Simulink and dSpace TargetLink code generation
- Technical project collaboration with offshore development partners
- Documentation of all work results
- Verification, Module, and Unit test specification, execution, and automation
- Profound knowledge in model-based embedded software development in the automotive context with Mathworks MATLAB/Simulink & Stateflow, as well as dSpace TargetLink
- Knowledge about electro-mechanical power train systems, inverter control algorithms and power electronics
- Knowledge and experience in function and software development in the automotive control unit area, ideally in inverters and control of electric machines
- Knowledge about electronic control unit (ECU) test approaches and tools for (MiL, PiL, SiL)
- Knowledge about automotive software development processes like Automotive SPICE and Functional Safety ISO26262
- Knowledge about technologies and standards for Automotive Software Development e.g. Autosar, MISRA, etc.
- Good command of English language written and spoken, German ideal but not necessary
- Structured and systematic work ethic
- Good analytical and conceptional skills
- Self-sufficient and responsible
- Good team player
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
What will you additionally get
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B, depending on your needs.
Work from the comfort of your home or any of our amazing offices.
Flexible working hours
You’re not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Yearly training budget
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge and continue on the path of self-development.
You can choose between a subsidised gym, paid supplementary health insurance or health exams budget.
We know working on a computer can be tiresome for the eyes.
We cover your transport costs to the office.
Voluntary pension fund
You can choose to voluntarily contribute to your pension fund.
A financial incentive to help you when you become a parent.
You may choose to bring your pets to work with you. We have had dogs, cats and even snakes!
Spyrosoft coffee & breakfast
Relax during work hours and enjoy weekly coffees and monthly breakfasts with your colleagues.
It only takes a few steps
Different roles have different requirements, so the recruitment process depends on the specific position you are applying for.
Checking your CV
Evaluating your qualifications
Making an appointment
Getting the answer
Meet the Recruiter
At Spyrosoft, we foster your potential to drive tech-forward success.
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
Model Based Software Developer [Croatia]