Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Middle/Senior Test Automation Engineer (Python)
54 - 94 PLN/h net B2B
88 - 117 PLN/h net B2B
We are currently looking for a Senior Software QA Engineer for a US-based project to work on a next generation Augmented Reality product aimed at amplifying human potential.
As a team member, you’ll get a chance to advance the development of a device that is already proven to be transforming lives and serve as one of the elements of the Web 3.0 revolution. You’ll also be able to learn from the top specialists in the AR field.
- 3+ years of experience of hands-on development in Python and C/C++ (nice to have)
- 3+ years of experience in QA / Automation related testing
- Experience with testing applications on embedded devices/systems
- Thorough understanding of all test fundamentals, test management tools, and defect tracking tools
- Experience with test planning, execution, and reporting
- Experience with modern source control systems, such as Git, Subversion, or Perforce
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of technologies
- Experience with creating and/or analyzing requirements
- Strong code analysis, investigatory and debugging skills
Nice to have
- Experience with Pytest
- Experience with testing IOT
- Experience with Embedded
- Experience with ADB
- Experience with testing Android apps
- Experience with Computer Vision
- Experience with Bash scripts
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.