Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Middle+/Senior Scala Developer
85 - 125 PLN/h net B2B
110 - 165 PLN/h net B2B
We're building a team for one of our customers to work hand-in-hand with its teams on core media services. Work in very agile and self-managed teams with emphasis on code quality and automation. Build and maintain media digital services within an Agile Sprint / Kanban environment
- Build Scala based technology solutions
- Collaborate with clients' software engineers on a daily basis
- Support Scrum Masters/Project Managers in planning, managing, documenting and communicating timelines, tasks, issues, decisions, and risks
- Assess the impact and feasibility of proposed technical solutions, evaluating alternatives and delivering solutions that accomplish client business outcomes
- 3+ years of relevant experience working as a Scala Developer
- Experience with Cats, Cats-tagless and Type levelscala
- Prior experience working with AWS services
- Experience designing message-based, distributed systems and an understanding of cloud-native software architecture
- Experience with streaming tool like http4s
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL database systems like PostgreSQL and DynamoDB
- Experience with elasticCache, Redis and kafka
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Knowledge of testing techniques and strategies
- Proficient in English
- Great communication skills in working with clients, leading other developers, and working as a part of a distributed technical team
Nice to have
- Experience in Media industry - streaming, signaling, transcoding, etc
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.