Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Middle/Senior/Techlead Kotlin Developer
60 - 85 PLN/h net B2B
85 - 120 PLN/h net B2B
120 - 150 PLN/h net B2B
We are looking for kotlin enthusiastic backend developers! Together with your team, you contribute to the modernizations of the customer IT department in the Azure cloud. You never lose the customer focus out of sight. The work environment is open and informal.
Are you a person with a passion who is willing to make a difference in the life of millions of customers and a good problem solver? Send your CV and let's speak about it!
- Kotlin: Ability to write high-quality Kotlin code for backend services and backend microservices.
- Kotlin: interest in system architecture, caching techniques, REST APIs, and data modeling.
- Experience with modern web frameworks-Springboot
- You have experience working with relational databases such as Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Motivation to become a part of and learn from a team of experienced and passionate developers for web, and backend
Nice to have
- You also have experience with Kubernetes, Rancher, and Azure services such as Azure DevOps/ Github actions
- Java 9/11
- Azure Cloud
- It’s always good to also know frontend technologies such as React or Vue.
- Experience with modern web frameworks Micronaut, Dropwizard, or Rails
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.