Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Middle/Senior Java Developer
7 000 - 12 000 PLN net B2B
12 000 - 16 000 PLN net B2B
About the project
Our project portfolio is growing and so is our Java development team.
We are looking for experienced Java engineers on different levels of seniority (middle, senior) to join one of our project teams in the area of finance, employee experience, digital maps, geospatial, education, industry 4.0 and IoT.
If you are passionate about software and would like to join our rapidly growing company feel free to contact us.
- proven professional experience as a Java developer,
- strong Java8+ skills, core language and popular frameworks, e.g. Spring, Hibernate,
- strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design techniques, experience in using design patterns,
- experience in working with coding standards and static code analysis tools,
- experience in working with CI/CD tools and procedures,
- experience in working with modern software engineering tools: Git, Gerrit, Docker, SonarQube, etc.,
- experience in testing, e.g. unit tests, integration tests,
- communicative English.
Nice to have
- front-end experience,
- experience in working with and designing distributed systems in microservice architecture,
- experience in working with relational and non-relational databases,
- experience in working with cloud infrastructure, especially AWS and/or Azure,
- experience in working in agile project setups, e.g. SCRUM based approaches.
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.